We don’t take reservations for recruitment checkups.
* Phone inquiries are not recommended.
1. Visiting Hours
- Weekdays 8:00-11:00 / 13:30-16:00
- Saturday 8:00-11:00
- Closed for holidays
- 2. Please fast for at least 8 hours.(Water is available)
- 3. Please bring your ID card with you (photos, documents, credit cards to verify yourself)
- 4. If you have any diseases (tuberculosis, hepatitis, thyroid hormone therapy, hypertension, diabetes, etc.), bring your examination references for quick results (except for minor diseases such as rhinitis, asthma, etc.)
*The references should include the phrase “No difficulty in everyday life or working life.”
- 5. If you visit a local partner center, please tell us the exact company name and examination type (recruitment medical checkup).
- 6. The checkup results will be notified to the company's HR manager after the checkup, and the results will not be separately sent to the examinee. If you have any questions about the examination results, please contact the company’s HR manager.
- 7. Contact us only if you need to ask important inquiries.
- 8. Location Information
Person in charge of recruitment checkup Jongno Center : +82-2-6322-1065
Person in charge of recruitment checkup Gangnam Center : +82-2-6322-1034
Hanaro Medical Foundation Jongno Center
Address : 5F, 1TOWER, GRAN SEOUL, 33, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Subway: Jonggak Station Exit. 3 (Line No.1)
SCL Gangnam Hanaro Hospital
Address: 7F, I Tower, 326, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Subway: Seolleung Station Exit. 4 (Line No.2 & Bundang Line)